Wednesday, May 16, 2012

137/366... Tinkerbell.

Photobucket
Ain't she purddy?




I have wanted a Fuchsia for a long time. My husband always balked at the notion. Then, for some reason, he shrugged and said... "Oh, that's a nice one. Sure, get it."   Well, I didn't argue the point and I brought home my little Tinkerbell.  (It's a Tinkerbell Fuchsia so I didn't really reach for the name)

Anyways, she now graces my front porch and everyone loves her.


Location: Calma's Front Porch.

Port Orchard, Washington, USA

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love fucshias. I had three but managed to kill them all over the winter last year. Oh well. Hanging fuchsia are so gorgeous, though and yours is a lovely one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Calma and they do attract hummingbirds!!!

    Vana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I DO believe in Fuchsias! I DO! I DO! :)


    Rose

    ReplyDelete