Thursday, May 17, 2012

138/366 Mother's Day

For Mother's day Hubby took me to one of my favorite restaurants. It's not close by.. it's in the middle of nowhere; about a 50 minute drive.. but it's a nice drive and they have great food. They are known for their steaks.  The town consists of this restaurant/bar, a church, and a few houses.

There are a lot of Amish people living in the area. We saw one horse & buggy, but I didn't get a good photo. Here is a road sign alerting drivers to horse & buggies on the road.

  On the way home we stopped at a small park. I've always liked this bridge .. there were 2 boys fishing off the bridge.



We also saw this tree, which I thought looked like an ent. :)


Rose
Southeastern Wisconsin










2 comments:

  1. Oooo, if you look close, that knot looks like an eye. 0.0.

    Love the bridge and the restaurant.

    Glad you had a great Mother's Day.
    Cool pictures.

    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice pictures Rose!!

    I love that bridge too. Very cool how the reflection appears and makes it look all cool!!

    Vana

    ReplyDelete