Saturday, March 17, 2012

77/366 - Blue and gold

After work we went out for dinner as a leaving do for one of my colleagues. This is a photo of the new necklace and earrings that I wore (the gold underneath is a jewellery pouch/carrier that a friend bought me several years ago). I continued the gold and blue theme by wearing dark blue jeans, a beige/gold top (made in Irish linen as a unconscious nod to St Patrick's Day ;)) and my beige shoes (remember the shoe hunt for my brother's wedding? Those shoes. :)).

4 comments:

  1. Pretties!!! :D:D:D

    I like how you set up this shot.

    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are very pretty. I am glad to hear that you are getting to use the shoes that you had to hunt so hard for your brothers wedding. :D

    Vana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. I really like the blue/gold combination.

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete