Thursday, December 1, 2011

335/365 Late blooms

I've not taken many pics this week - we had friends visiting us at the weekend and went to town for the Christmas markets, but I didn't take any pics - d'oh. :)

I have, however, been documenting the loveliness of the asters (or maybe it's chrysanthemums, not sure :D ) on my balcony. We've had mild weather all month and a lot of sunshine, too.
There's even a snapdragon still blossoming, and the asters get visited by late insects every day - a few days ago there even was a giant bumble-bee. :)


4 comments:

  1. Ooo, pretty. :D

    So cool you have that this late in the year.

    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent that you still have blooms and flowers in your neck of the woods. Everything is gone here now, too many frosts have happened.

    Also I love that you can look out your window and see something lovely every day.

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are definitely Asters, hobby and they're gorgeous! What a lovely treat to see this late in the year . . .

    **Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, all! :D
    Jules, indeed, the view is something I appreciate very much. :D

    ReplyDelete