Sunday, December 25, 2011

359/365 - Christmas Gifts from Friends and Family

























These are some of the pictures that I have taken this week.

The first is the banner that Ryan's dad and step mom sent to me. In their card she said that she saw it and thought immediately of me because I am so into the celestial, stars and the moon. I love the banner and so we grabbed one of our arrow shafts to hang it on!

The second picture I am sure you all can see the cards that you sent to us this Christmas!! I cherish each and every one!!! :D

Vana

Photos taken in Bow, WA.

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Vana!

    Nice banner and I see the card I sent you. :D


    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very cool gift with the banner, just like you I think. :D And all your cards displayed out are just festive and fun.

    Thanks Vanadarlin',

    Jules

    ReplyDelete