Sunday, December 11, 2011

345/365 - My Little Winter Village

This is the first piece of my winter snow village that I have gotten. I just found it at the thrift store and absolutely love that it was the Toy Shoppe that I found first. I also found a Church, Country School house and a Mill. So I have started my winter village and will be looking forward to adding more pieces as I go along.

Vana

Merry Christmas to one and all!!

Happy Hanukkah to those who celebrate that high holiday!

Happy Kwanza!! Also Happy Boxing Day to my Canadian Friends!!

3 comments:

  1. Those really lovely and you can build on them and make a whole little quaint Christmas town.

    Very nice my friend. ((Christmas Hugs))

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute... I LOVE to shop in thrift stores. You can find the coolest things.

    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, pretty shop. :) It's brilliant that you can find things like that in thrift stores. :)

    Psst, us Brits celebrate Boxing Day too. ;) (In fact, that's where the Canadians got it from. :D)

    ReplyDelete