Saturday, December 17, 2011

351/365 - Winter in Glasgow

So, I went up to visit friends in Glasgow this weekend just gone (and finish my Christmas shopping). I took my camera, however I forgot my camera cable, which is why these photos are being back-dated! In recompense for waiting, I'm giving you a bumper crop of photos of Christmas decorations taken around Glasgow.

Christmas decorations in Princes Square
Christmas decorations in Princes Square - a posh indoor shopping area.

Wheel, helter skelter and lights
George Square, complete with helter skelter and wheel.

Christmas tree
Christmas tree and Sleigh (there are lit-up reindeer pulling the
sleigh but people wouldn't get out of the way!)

Wheel, cenotaph and Christmas tree
Tree, cenotaph and wheel. The ice rink went around the cenotaph.

Swings and wheel
Wheel and swings. The painting on the swings was amazing.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo, gorgeous!
    Simply gorgeous.

    Well worth the wait I say.

    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding!! What a great time of year to go and see all the dazzling light displays. :D

    Glad you had a fun time for the visit and the photos were worth waiting for!!

    Happy Christmas!
    Jules

    ReplyDelete