Tuesday, February 28, 2012

59/366 My week in review...

Early on in the week I saw somebody's smart car out in the parking lot.  These little things can scoot around pretty fast.




I was running through a park by the Swatara Creek, and there is still a lot of debris around from the autumn floods.  This tire was hung up in a tree still...and yes, the water was that much higher!!





I was in Hummelstown and once again saw two trains the two times I crossed the tracks.  I was close enough to get a good photo of this one.






-Tooks in Southcentral PA

w00t!  I didn't break the site this week!!11

5 comments:

  1. Smart cars look like they would loose in a fight.

    Some kind of floods you have going on there.

    Totally love the train.

    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the smart cars idea though they are awful tiny! One of the restaurants in Oak Harbor has a fleet of them for their food deliveries. I think that is a cool idea too.

    Vana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smart car: :D
    Flood: :O
    Train: ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't but help laugh at the smart cars...out here in the west they're not a very good idea since, being the west, we still have loooooong distances to travel between places. That and I think they just look silly.

    Wow! High flood!

    Bring back the train system! We needs it!! (I'm all for trains. I think they'd be so handy out here in the west where smarts are not so smart...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Estar...
    That looks really cold.

    But it's a really neat picture.
    The perspective is awsome.

    Calma

    ReplyDelete