Sunday, January 8, 2012

8/366 - A Garden Waiting for Spring

I am already working on things for my garden this coming Spring.

I want a faery garden with a Faery house and all. I have been buying things to build this faery house with and have found a few garden statues to go along with that theme.

This first picture is of the mini bird bath. It is about 5 inches off the ground and has a small bird there at the tip of the leaf. I fell in love with this little bird bath when I first saw it.




This is a few of the mushrooms I found to situate in my garden as well. I have about 7 different mushrooms that will grace my gardens this coming year. Each is of a slightly different style or shape then the next. I have two of this blue one and only one of the small red cluster. I got all these things on sale because it was after the fall and well into the winter and Christmas season when I first found them.

I can't wait to see the end results when the flowers are blooming once more in our garden.

The landlord is anxious to see the finished gardens as well.

Photos by Vana

Taken in Bow WA.

2 comments:

  1. How cute.
    Can't wait to see it in full bloom.

    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vana.. I love the birdbath/leaf thing. I can't wait to see your gardens too!

    ReplyDelete