Sunday, January 15, 2012

15/366-Whistler


My pictures for this week come from my trip last summer to British Columbia. One picture from Vancouver, and one from Whistler


The first is a picture from the summit of a man-made lake for snow-making. I had never before actually seen snow on labor day weekend. It was a weird experience in many ways.




This next picture is from Vancouver BC, the Anthropology museum at the University. I spent nearly an entire day at the place, one of the best museums I had ever been to, and certainly the most interesting architecturally.


Pictures taken in Whistler B.C and Vancouver B.C

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog, Lewie!

    Nice pictures.
    Totally love the museum.

    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lewie! Nice photos! We were in Vancouver, BC about a year & a half ago but we did not see either of those places. We spent most of our time in downtown Vancouver, and now I wish I'd at least gone to that museum. We were on the campus several times, but I don't recall seeing that building. *sigh* perhaps another trip!

    ReplyDelete