Saturday, January 14, 2012

14/366 - A cold and frosty afternoon

The weather is now actually wintery: cold, clear and frosty. How it should be as far as I'm concerned! No precipitation! Since it's still frosty in our little corner at 2 o'clock in the afternoon, I thought I'd go out into the garden and take a few photos.

My strawberry plant, which I've left outside this year.


A very small shrub-thing that I bought in a set.


This was once a basil plant; when it died I put it outside and then forgot about it!

A bucket full of ice (and leaves!).

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!
    The strawberry plant and the shrub are beautiful.


    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS heliona, I simply love, love, love those first two photos. Great catch! The strawberry leaf is especially divine. <3

    ReplyDelete