Sunday, April 22, 2012

113/366 - Things I like in my yard
























I finally got my gazing ball for my yard!!!! We picked it up about a week ago and I am so thrilled to finally have it out and decorating the garden.

I also have the one windchime that I can leave out all year long. I love the moon and the star and they way they are set off with the blue stones set in the face and the star.

These are some of my favorite things in my yard this year. Today I even got my hummingbird feeders back up. I hope I am not too late with getting them out and attracting the local hummingbirds.

Vana

Photos taken in Skagit County, Bow, WA. The Beautiful Pacific Northwest of the United States.

4 comments:

  1. They are really pretty! Good luck with the hummingbirds, that must be so awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gazing ball....
    Never been fond of wind chimes though that one is very interesting.

    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nice thing about this windchime is it really almost never makes any sound. It is made with very old thin metal so it just kind of looks cool and has a very subtle sound when it does get hit just right.

    I see we have a hummingbird just now!! I am sitting here watching it eat from the feeder!! Yeah!!! They are back and Spring is officially here for me!!

    Vana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely lawn ornaments Vana. I like them both!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete