Wednesday, April 4, 2012

95/365.....New Addition....

The House of Food




My husband has been wanting a greenhouse since forever. So when the income tax return came in this year, I agreed to this one. There are tomatoes and Walla Walla onions in there. We tried growing tomatoes a couple of years ago and while we did ok, we didn't do all that good. Hopefully this year things will turn out better and I will have a picture to show you all how we did.


Location: Calma's backyard,
Port Orchard, WA.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, wow, that looks good! I look forward to the photos of the contents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No fair! I want one.

    *sniff*

    -Tooks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am so envious now!!! That looks awesome and very cool!! Yah we can't wait to see your rewards!! :thumbsup:

    Vana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Calma! How lucky you are. I'd love to have one of these. We are thinking about making a larger (but not too large) proper garden this year.. we normally have such a short season that something like this would help out.. and it also helps cut down on pests/use of pesticides. Let us know how things grow! :D

    ReplyDelete