Saturday, April 28, 2012

119/366 - Royal blue sky

Yesterday at work we had an amazing sunset. The apartment building behind our building was glowing in the sun and the sky was a wonderful shade of blue. It looked even better than in this photo about five minutes before, and unfortunately I only had my phone with me, so the photo doesn't really do the colours justice. However, it still looks pretty good. :D (The car you can see is mine, with its funny rear end!)

Setting sun shining on apartment block.

5 comments:

  1. Great shot, heliona!
    Love the sky.

    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic shot, the contrast is beautiful

    Cel

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's odd. I put in a location for this photo (I've noticed that under the new set-up, I can now change the size of my photo, add a caption, and also add a location) and it's not appeared!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely color & contrast.

    I don't know if you corrected anything heliona, but the location is there.. MRCC Liverpool, Crosby, Liverpool, Merseyside.. right under 'Posted by Heliona..'

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rose, I did correct it. Apparently you can't just type in a location, you need to search for it and place it on the map. I then managed to convince Google Maps of the address (since it had it slightly wrong) and got it saved. But before I just typed it in and didn't accept it.

      Delete