Friday, April 15, 2011

104/365 Late afternoon

I love how the evening sunlight colours the wall in my living-room at sunset and paints the shadows of the things on the shelves of the room-partitioner upon the wall. :)

That's the living room/sofa/TV corner where I'm standing and the dining/workspace corner behind the partitioner.

If you look very carefully, you can see a small medallion at the side of the reproduction of the madonna-and-child painting - that is a gift from MithLuin, when she was in Cologne for World Youth Day some years ago. :)

4 comments:

  1. Slipped in when no one was looking, eh?
    No prob. :D

    I love the colors, Hobby!
    Really nice picture.

    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hobby (((hugs))) I love this picture for many reasons. The first is getting to see something from where you live, a part of you and who you are. Second, I do see the gift from MithLuin and I bet you treasure that totally. Last but not least is the lovely colors, shading and light from the photo.

    Great shot!! Thanks,
    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Jules - those are exactly the reasons why I chose it, too. :D *hugs*

    Hehe, yes, Calma - and thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Might have been late but well worth it to wait for!! I love the colors and the shading as well. A very interesting shot because of them. I love the view into your life and home as well. Thank you

    Vana

    ReplyDelete