Friday, April 15, 2011

105/365: Pause


Not a very exciting photo, I grant you, since it doesn't really get the point across. The point being that when I took the picture, none of the people here was actually moving--they were all frozen in place, many of them mid-step, in one of those "Improv Everywhere"-type things that you can find on Youtube. I've seen them do this before but happened to have my camera this time, so I snapped a shot. I also considered joining the end of the unmoving line, but didn't. Would have been fun. :D

Ann Arbor, MI

~Sil

3 comments:

  1. DON'T DELETE IT!!!

    It's cool. :D
    I thought it looked great even before I read your discription. You should have joined the end of the line. Just to stay you did. :D

    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!!! Looks cool. Who would have ever known they were not actually moving in the piccie. :thumbsup:

    Vana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think those are being referred to as "flash mobs" now. I love watching them on The Tube. This looks like it was fun.

    :D

    Jules

    ReplyDelete