Monday, April 18, 2011

108/365: Desk space



In keeping with the tradition of posting pictures of our office areas, here's my spot! The stuffed wombat is not mine, but he's sort of the office mascot--a student wrote "the furry of Zeus" on a paper once, meaning "fury", and the grad students at the time decided the furry of Zeus should be a wombat and bought him; his name is Bertie, after Bertie Wooster. Yoda and the sonic screwdriver in the background, however, are mine, as is the shiny purple spider hanging from the shelf. :D  The green and yellow book will be burned torn to shreds publicly flogged put on the shelf and never looked at again after tomorrow's Greek exam.

Ann Arbor, MI

~Sil

5 comments:

  1. It's soooo tidy... :D

    Good luck with the Greek exam

    But the picture is nice.
    The items that you have make it yours.

    Love Furry of Zeus... ;))

    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sil, very cute a clean workspace. I knew it was your right off...but then after looking at the parrots and the spider, I thought for a second, Tooks. Then I saw the book!!! All Greek to me, break a leg on the test!!

    I like to look at the picture first and guess who posted it, then I read what was written.

    Yes, I am that easily amused. :D

    Thanks for sharing your workspace with us.

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. All office spaces require a spider. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah this looks just like I would have expected it too. Very neat and tidy as well as energetic!!

    I too love the Furry of Zeus!! So cute!!

    Vana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buahahahaha the Furry of Zeus :D

    ReplyDelete