Saturday, April 30, 2011

120/365 - No creases to be seen



Okay, so do I get points for the most boring photo yet? :D

My parents stayed the night last night and we went out for a pub lunch today. The weather was glorious (although a little windy, so we ate inside) however I completely forgot to take a photo. (Although I hadn't brought my camera so it would have only been on my phone anyway, if I had remembered.)

This evening I had to do my pile of ironing that has been waiting to be done for over a week. :D Anyway, this is it all done and waiting to be put away. :D

I shall endeavour for something more interesting next week!

4 comments:

  1. I'll begrudge you a boring shot.
    We all have one lurking about.
    Must say you did a bang up job there, kiddo.

    Nice shirts, too. :)

    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really good ironing job there! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. Why not? Good job on getting caught up on the ironing.

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. :) Most of those shirts are my work shirts, which is why they had to be done. *yawn* :D

    I'll take my camera to work and see if anything interesting comes along. ;)

    ReplyDelete