Thursday, April 7, 2011

97/365 Rosemary blossom

Spring is all around, but most of the time, I see it from the train at the moment, as I have a short-term contract to teach a class full-time about 90 minutes journey from here. We had a few sunny spells this week, though (and lovely warm temperatures with them), so I got to enjoy my balcony for a bit in the evening (thanks to Daylight Saving Time - it's means it's still dark when I get up, but it also still feels like the afternoon when I get home after six pm now, and that's lovely :P :D ) - this is my rosemary in full bloom. :)

2 comments:

  1. I was unaware that Rosemary bloomed either! Nice flowers though. I like this picture!!

    Vana

    ReplyDelete
  2. The smell of fresh rosemary is so lovely, I assume you use it in your cooking too. :D

    Lovely purple buds. Enjoy the rest of spring my friend.

    ((hugs))
    Jules

    ReplyDelete