Saturday, May 14, 2011

134/365 - View from the services



I went up to Glasgow this weekend, which is why I was delayed posting my photos. We stopped at an independent service station situated in the middle of the Lake District. Whilst we were there, I thought I'd snap a couple of photos to show you the view.














The service station is independent, as I say, and is a great place to stop. They've got a farm food shop with locally produced food and there's also a path for walking your dog. On a lovely day, sitting outside, watching the ducks on the duck pond and enjoying the view.








Here's the link to the services, just so you can see how lucky we are! :D Tebay Services

4 comments:

  1. Lovely views, heliona.

    Maybe someday I can get there for real.

    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! What a view!! I really am glad that you shared it with us. :D

    Vana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Scotland!! Very lovely. Hope you also had a good visit with the inlaws.

    :D

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I always love stopping at those services. :)

    Actually, Jules, that's not Scotland yet. It is the Lake District, in Cumbria, North-west England. About 45 miles from the Scottish border. The Scottish Borders do look similar, although less green and more brown(ish) from the heather. Also, less trees. :)

    ReplyDelete