Saturday, May 21, 2011

141/365 - Tall Ship



So, technically this isn't my photo, although I did take one. This is one that a colleague of mine took. As his came out slightly better, I thought I'd use his instead. *g*

This is the Stavros S Niarchos, a British sail training ship, on her way out of the Port of Liverpool. This photo was taken through our binoculars, hence the spots and also the darkness on the top right corner.

Here's a link to the ship's website, if you want to know more. :)

3 comments:

  1. Ooo, cool. :D
    I love Tall Ships.

    She's a beauty.

    Nice pic by your co-worker, too.

    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a very pretty ship hon!! A great picture even if it wasn't yours. ;)

    Vana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree great picture regardless of whose camera shot it!!

    Also interesting information ON the ship itself. With the name Stavros, I figured it to be of Greek origin.

    Jules

    ReplyDelete