Wednesday, May 25, 2011

146/365 A short cut to mushrooms

As some of you may be aware, I have been doing a LOT of yard work this week. 
In the process I came across some interesting things in my yard.
I believe this is a morel mushroom. It's about 4" tall.
The morel of the (under) story..

And, I couldn't help but add this photo of a baby bunny I saw in the grass. It's so tiny!
It was only about 5 or 6 inches long. It was so scared.
Adorable baby bunny!







A close-up!

Next week... BOSTON!
Dawn/RoseMorninStar~

2 comments:

  1. Aw, what a cutie bunny. I wonder if he was "tharned" and just sat there for you to take the picture. ;)

    And the mushroom is very cool too.

    ENJOY BOSTON!!

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!! I love the pictures. I had a tiny baby bunny a few years ago and never saw him again. I think they are so adorable.

    When we went out to the car this morning to drive Ryan to work, our bunny was there and we scared him. :D

    Vana

    ReplyDelete