Wednesday, November 2, 2011

306/365: Fall Fotos


A wall of now red covered ivy, usually green in summer.











Same wall different angle.


I don't know what these are, but they are beautiful when they turn, below is a close up of the same row of brush.




And last - someone's management company needs to rake some leaves!!


 Right in front of my units
From the other side!!
I kept all photos small, but you can double click to see larger images.  Since I was posting so many today I figured I didn't want to hog the whole front page with six huge photos.

Vancouver, WA Yesterday November 1, 2011
Jules

3 comments:

  1. Nice views.
    Let's hope someone's management gets off their duffs and rakes some leaves.

    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the fall colors at your place hon!!! Look at all those leaves!!! Wow!! Me thinks your apartment manager needs to get someone to clear them up!!

    I cant wait to see your new place!!!

    Vana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty foliage. I do love leaves on the ground, though - doesn't strike me as too many at all. :D

    ReplyDelete