Sunday, November 27, 2011

331/365 - Celebrate the Harvest!!!

Here is the Dining Room table all dressed up for Thanksgiving and family!! I literally forgot to take any pictures while anyone was here. I was so into the day and the dinner preparations that I forgot to pick the camera up at all.

We had eleven people here for Pot Roast, carrots and potatoes, peas with an onion sauce, Baked yams, Dinner rolls with butter, Stuffing, a green salad, Apple pie and pumpkin pie both from scratch! Oh we ate till we hurt and then we laughed together about things. It was a great day!!!

We even discussed what we are going to do at Christmas time!! I believe it was a huge success this year at our new home!! I hope to do it again next year if I am allowed!!

Vana

Photo taken in our home in Bow, WA.

2 comments:

  1. Great way to fill your house with the warmth of family...

    Nice picture, Vana.

    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo of your holiday celebration set up.

    Very glad to read that it was so much fun and the food was excellent. I do hope it continues for many more years to come.

    Jules

    ReplyDelete