Wednesday, November 9, 2011

313/365...Pawkah Ballet....




Sorry about the double post thingy. Something went screwy when I tried to post this earlier.
Hope it comes through and you laugh like I did...

It's my little Pawkah Bear...
In the Laundry Area...
With her tail...

Port Orchard, WA.

Now, let's see if it posts this time.

http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f379/Calma/365%20TORC/?action=view&current=PawkahBallet.mp4

Until I can figure out the video problem or have someone do it for me, use the above link to see my little Pawkah Bear dancing.
Sorry about the screwy posts.

3 comments:

  1. LOL looks like she has a bit too much catnip. Very cute.

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me, she's straight.

    She does this on impulse all the time.
    Tried her and her sister on the nip and all she did was lay there looking dazed and glazed.

    My little Pawkah Bear...
    Soooooo cute.

    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny! :D - I thought only dogs chased their own tails. :D

    ReplyDelete