Thursday, November 3, 2011

307/365 What I did...

 .. and what I didn't do, this week.

What I didn't do -
Carve the Pumpkins.

The pumpkins are waiting to be carved because our daughter wants us to wait until she is home from University & her sweetie is here to help us carve them... even though it will no longer be Halloween. I brought them in to protect them from the cold, I just hope they do not get moldy before we get to carve them...

What I DID do-
Exercise!

However, for some reason Pippin thinks exercise time is play time and she is always pawing at me to pet her and is right underfoot. Silly puppy.

I love the light & shadows in this photo. And the light/shadows in the one above as well. :)


Dawn/RoseMorninStar

3 comments:

  1. Very lovely composition and also the shadow on the adorable Pippin is really cool.

    I hope your pumpkins last long enough for you to carve them with Mica~Lynn.

    Great photos!! And keep up the work outs. :D

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. The light is fantastic in both of them. Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diva Doggie!!!

    Love the light in the pumpkin one.

    Great photos, Rose.

    Calma

    ReplyDelete