Sunday, November 6, 2011

310/365 - My halloween garb this year!

This was my costume that I wore to work on Halloween. It is one of my outfits for the SCA!!























This is my favorite over dress on a cream colored short sleeve Chemise. I am wearing a snood on my hair. I was rather comfortable at work since I did not have to worry about my pants staying up as I would have in the pirate garb.

I will find out tomorrow if I won the costume contest at work or not or how I placed in the running. There are gift cards for the top three costumes!

Vana

Photos taken in Bow WA.

3 comments:

  1. That's lovely! Elegant, yet comfy - great combination. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great costume, Vanadarlin'. :D I hope that you won something, you dressed the part.

    The dress is very lovely as well as you are.

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you make this?

    Cool garb.
    Hope you win.

    Calma

    ReplyDelete