Friday, November 18, 2011

322/365 Dragons!

Let me present my resident dragons:


The collection started with the two small ones in the front, which I bought at some fair, and called them Smaug and Ancalagon. Then, I found the dark burgundy one on the right in a Chinese kitsch shop. That one has no wings, so I guess it's Glaurung, then.

The blue one on the left, called Saphira, and the golden plush one, called Dracella, are gifts from TOB Secret Santas: Ateelah and Notlistening, respectively.

The brown one in the back is the latest addition which I found last winter in a gift shop selling all kinds of things made of wood. That one I named Kalessin.

Posted by Rowanberry

2 comments:

  1. Wow, neat collection.

    I have dragons and wizards of all shapes, colors and sizes. I don't have names for them thought. Maybe I should rectify that.... Hmmmm....

    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dragons!! Great collection and even some from friends of Tolkien. :D

    Jules

    ReplyDelete