Tuesday, November 8, 2011

312/365 - Birthday Cake!


I had a birthday recently.  Usually I don't consider it a birthday until I've have some chocolate cake.  This year, unlike pretty much every other year, circumstances were such that no one could bake a cake for me (though I did get a good dinner with some family).  So I decided to treat myself and bake a chocolate cake just the way mom used to: from a box mix purchased at the grocery store (my mom was many things, but a talented baker was not one of them).  Add some frosting with sprinkles and BAM! Instant birthday!

Best of all: I don't have to share it with anyone. ^_^

-Krawler

3 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday, krawler.

    I too am no baker. I can cook my backside off but bake? *twitch*

    Good on you for making your own and enjoying it.

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, that looks good. :)

    Happy belated Birthday, krawler!

    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! :D
    Happy belated birthday, krawler!

    ReplyDelete