Wednesday, August 31, 2011

243/365.... Wallpapers...

THE LADY WASHINGTON  AND  THE HAWAIIAN CHIEFTAIN



Made a run down to the marina especially to get some shots of the Tall Ships in good weather and before they sailed out of port that afternoon. I hope they make it back next year when I have more time to tour them and watch as they put on their show.   The public docks weren't open yet, so I had to take some from the boardwalk and the dock of the foot ferry.  The inlet was so calm and peaceful at 7:30 in the morning.  I have at least 10 shots of these ships on my computer now but these two are my favorites.  I use them as my computer wallpapers. 

Enjoy.

Sinclair Inlet, Port Orchard, WA.
Calma

THE LADY WASHINGTON  AND  THE HAWAIIAN CHIEFTAIN

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, Calma. :) I never see too many old boat photos. :D

    (Shame about the little sneaker boat in the second though - bah! ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. More great shots of the tall ships!! Love all of them, Calma.

    Great photos. :D

    Jules

    ReplyDelete