Saturday, June 4, 2011

155/365 - Wedding views

I went to my cousin's wedding reception last night. It was right after work, so I was a wee bit tired and wearing high heels with a dodgy ankle meant that although I had taken my camera, I wasn't feeling inclined to wander about taking photos.

In the end, I only took two!



This is one of the table decorations after they had cleared the centre area for the dancefloor. All the table decorations and flowers were cream and white. In the background is the table for the food, which was a hog roast with potatoes and coleslaw and salad.



















The view from the terrace was amazing and we had a great view of the sunset (although the food was being dished out at the time, so I think a lot of people didn't even notice!)

2 comments:

  1. Pretty table decoration, heliona.
    But what a sunset.
    Hope more people got a chance to enjoy it.

    My best to your cousin with hopes that the marriage is good and lasting.

    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent sunset, Helen. The table looks lovely as well. Hope you had a grand time at the reception.

    Jules

    ReplyDelete