Sunday, September 4, 2011

247/365 - Late Season Surprise

I have been collecting seeds to spread in the garden from my flowers this year and we had thrown some snapdragon seeds into a container and suddenly we found that we have a new snapdragon to enjoy this fall.

There is no soil in the container just the remnants of spent blooms and clippings from the snapdragons. I was truly surprised and delighted to find these just the other day.

I also have some late blooming marigolds showing their bright faces. This fall just got a bit brighter too!

Vana

Bow, WA.

4 comments:

  1. I like how you framed that.
    Really neat how you got a late season surprise.
    Pretty snap dragon, too. :D

    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love snapdragons. And what a lovely surprise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love snapdragons, too - and they are so hardy and resilient, which is great! Beautiful shot, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love snapdragons and the pink is very lovely.

    Great surprise!!

    ((hugs))
    Jules

    ReplyDelete