Saturday, September 10, 2011

253/365 - Websense? Nonsense!

So, at work we have a rather interesting blocking mechanism on our internet. It blocks streaming media and games and things like that, which I can understand, but when I came across this, I was rather surprised! I'm sorry about the quality of the photo, but obviously I was taking a photo of a computer screen and once again, it was on my phone.




(If you can't read it, it says: Content blocked by your organisation. Reason: This websense category is filtered. Marijuana URL: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific_Northwest)

3 comments:

  1. Interesting photo
    Fascinating reason. 0.0

    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, the article mentions marijuana twice, plus twice more in the bibliography. HORRORS!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. And this was under a wiki search for the Pacific Northwest?

    How odd is that? *shock*

    Jules

    ReplyDelete