Wednesday, September 21, 2011

264/365: Hobbiton?

Not so much???


Close up of one "mound"?



There is a street corner that I have to go by when I do one certain chore, usually on the weekend.  At the first photo, there used to be a small sign that said "Hobbiton",  I don't know how long it has been gone.  But with a bit of imagination, I can see it. :D  Minus the big round doors.
The interesting thing?  This work was done by the city and it sits next to a power supply station.  I believe they are trying to make something that is pretty unattractive, easier on the eyes.

Jules - Vancouver, WA

3 comments:

  1. Well, at least they're trying to make it look good. Do you know what is under those mounds?

    Neat shots, rwhen.

    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOL - hmmh, yes, can't help wondering what's under the mounds - but it does look pretty cool. :D

    ReplyDelete