Wednesday, September 7, 2011

250/365: Growing Up Awkward!!

Five years ago my sister put together this collage of photos
of me growing up.  The boy is my brother and the younger person is my sister, shown in a few of them.
I am sorry for the glare, I tried all ways and this was the least of the glare.


The oldest photos are along the top left to right and were taken either in Shreveport, Louisiana or Iowa or Utah.  Once I am around 7 or so all photos were taken in Las Vegas.  The bottom two, especially the second from the left bottom is me when I was first working in real estate, I was 20, that is the last photo taken of me before I moved to California.

Thought this might be different, hope you find it so.
Jules

2 comments:

  1. Takes guts to put your life on the net....
    Cute kid, you were.

    Nice present from your sister.

    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely to see the little Jules! :D

    ReplyDelete