Tuesday, September 20, 2011

263/365 A corner in Middletown:

Sunday morning is the best time for a looooong bike ride.  There is very little traffic, and I can go meandering through towns without getting wiped out.  
This weekend I meandered through Middletown, PA.  I stopped to take a few pics at this corner with the Brownstone Café (notlistening and I had lunch there a few years ago!).   There is the fancy clock on the corner, and the building right next to it.  There are many neat old houses in the area, but quite a few have been divided into apartments. 





~Tooks

3 comments:

  1. I have never heard of Middletown, but it looks like a charming older small city. The buildings are quite lovely and very cool that you had lunch with nl there a few years back....great memories.

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love old buildings and "historical" neighborhoods! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, neat buildings.
    Looks like a charming place to visit.

    Neat photos, Tooks.

    Calma

    ReplyDelete