Tuesday, September 6, 2011

249/365 - Signed


The guitarist from Rage Against the Machine and Audioslave released his third solo album last week (fourth if you count the EP from earlier this year).  The cover's kinda goofy, I know, and a much different style than his previous ones (which fits since those were folksy albums, while this one is more than half a rock album).  It seems to me it's a sort of tongue-in-cheek jab at the calenders those right-wing militia groups put out.

I would like to draw your attention to the signed booklet on the right.  That's what I think is the coolest part, since this is the guy who inspired me to pick up a guitar and start playing music again.  Gotta love those unique collectible things. ^_^

-Krawler

3 comments:

  1. Cool you got him to sign it. :D

    Not familiar with this artist, though I have heard of Rage Against the Machine and Audioslave.
    I'm glad he got you to pick up your guitar again.

    Like how you set up the shot.

    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am not too familiar with the individual. I know Rage Against the Machine though.

    Great that you got a signed booklet. Hold on it it. :D

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the colours - and lovely to learn some things about your life here. :D

    ReplyDelete