Sunday, September 11, 2011

254/365 - More Characters of Middle Earth




Okay this is the last of the drawings that I have from my friend Samling of TORC. Calma you wished for Eomer and there you go!! Unfortunately I did not get one of Theoden or Gamling which I would have loved to have since I have met him in person and I thought he was really cool!!

Anyways these are the 20 drawings that he sent me for my library and I look forward to hanging there. Each is a full 8X10 size so that kind of gives you the idea of how much room this will take up but I think they are worthy of the space!!

Vana

The last picture here is of his version of Glorfindel, who did not make it in the movie.

If I get the chance I may ask for one of Denethor, Gilgalad, Sauron and Grima as well.

2 comments:

  1. Eomer.... *swoons*

    Love, love, love the horseboy.

    Great pictures.

    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  2. How kind of Samling to do these for you. He is a great artist and also a part of the MAC's if I am thinking correctly.

    You will enjoy these for years and years to come. I love them all.

    Jules

    ReplyDelete