Friday, September 16, 2011

259/365 Fish Habitat




While out on a day trip to spread my grandparent's ashes (supposed to be kinda a secret, but none of you would tell my family to stir things up), we stopped at a small, man made lake. A tree had been cut down and left half in the water to create this "fish habitat". My brothers wanted to climb on it, but Dad wouldn't let them. LOL! The rest of the pictures from that day are here, and should be viewable to everyone, even if you don't have facebook:

3 comments:

  1. Ooo, lovely photos, PB!
    Good job.

    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are you best photos yet!! Clear and very pretty location. I hope the day to spend remembering your grandmother was a good one for you and the family.

    Jules :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Most of the pics from that day, even though I was using my phone still, seemed to come out really good.
    And thanks. It was good. It gave me some closure. My grandparents were finally together again in one of their favorite places, taking one final trip together.
    But even so, the seriousness of those few moments didn't diminish the fun of the rest of the day, which is as they would have had it anyway. They were both fun-loving people.

    ReplyDelete