Sunday, September 11, 2011

254/365 - The Men of Middle Earth pt 1



Ok here is my submission for this Sunday, I have a dear friend on TORC who has drawn me most of the characters from the movies to hang in my Library / Music room. I have to get frames yet for them but I am excited about getting them ready to hang up. I still have more that I will share later. But I figured these were swoonable enough to get started with. I believe you can tell who each character is and about where in the movies they are from. Enjoy and I will post more to follow!!

Vana

2 comments:

  1. Theoden and Eomer... :D
    That's who I want to see.

    But these are great.
    You are lucky to have someone gift them to you.

    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I particularly like Samwise in this set. Just lovely. :D

    Jules

    ReplyDelete