Tuesday, October 11, 2011

284/365 Biking down the river….

Looks like you all get to see another photojournal of my weekly ride…


Early on during my Sunday bike ride I passed by this fellow.  I named him Bubba.  Hee.



I somehow ended up on Route 441 along the Susquehanna River.  I stopped at a boat launch area to take some photos of the old Pennsylvania Canal.  You can still see some of the locks along this stretch of river.



And here’s a couple views of the Susquehanna itself.  The water is still higher than usual.  Those look like sycamore saplings growing in a foot or so of water!




Tooks in sunny PA!



3 comments:

  1. Bubba's so cute. Very photogenic.

    Great shots of the Susquehanna!

    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must really look forward to your bike rides!! Love Bubba, very cute.

    Great photos of the old canal/locks and the river!!

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bike ride yay! And great photos. You're one of my favourites in this blog, Tooks.

    ReplyDelete