Saturday, October 22, 2011

295/365 - Personalised M&Ms

So, as you all know, I was at my brother's wedding on Saturday. It was a brilliant event, with brilliant weather. However, the wind was also bitterly cold, which means that sadly I didn't take many photos of the grounds (which were beautiful) because I was too busy trying to stay warm (and also tottering about a lawn in high heels isn't conducive to taking photos either!).

However, at the wedding breakfast, there were these little bowls of M&Ms on the table. Upon closer inspection, I saw that they warranted being photographed. :D

Very cool M&Ms!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool idea. I have seen the M&M's will do this, but hadn't seen it actually done before. :D Glad you enjoyed the wedding, sorry it was so flippin' cold with the wind.

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many years of wedded bliss to your brother and his lady!

    I like the colors they had!

    Great shot.

    Calma

    ReplyDelete