Wednesday, October 19, 2011

292/365.....Kitchen Witch....

Good Food Guarenteed

My good luck Kitchen Witch. Hang her up and you will never burn a meal. My mother gave her to me as part of her wedding gift. That was 34 years ago and she has hung in all my kitchens since. (3) Upon our first move, I was too busy setting up house to put her up and I burned the crap out of dinner. She went up immediately. As you can see, she is well used and still going strong for I have not burned a meal in over 30 years.
 
Calma’s kitchen….


Port Orchard, WA

2 comments:

  1. I never heard of that before. I don't burn suppers or any meals for that matter, but having the extra witchy support can't hurt.

    I love that you have kept it all these years since being married and that it was a gift from your mother.

    Jules

    ReplyDelete