Wednesday, October 12, 2011

285/365... A Gift from Mother Nature....



Yesterday as I was watching the playoffs, my youngest came in the front door and let me know there was a really cool rainbow. It had been raining off and on all day with threatening thunder storms, which never happened, btw,  so this is the present we got for enduring the lousy weather. 





It was a full one...


His better side....

If you look real close in this shot, you can see the double rainbow... :D

Calma's front yard...
Port Orchard, WA.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool that you were able to get the double, I see it on the upper left. Hard to capture a rainbow, great job and lovely photo.

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rainbows are so pretty!!! I was unable to photo ours of yesterday. I got to see a very bright double yesterday here as well!! The Pacific Northwest is definitely God's Territory and he gives us such lovely things to behold here!!

    Thank you Calma for sharing that with us!

    Vana

    ReplyDelete