Thursday, October 20, 2011

293/365 Since I got nothin'

I realized I really hadn't taken any photos this week.. 
so here are are few more from Lake Geneva, Wisconsin.


 The Ferry that takes people across the lake or on tours around the lake. It looks like an old riverboat.









The house below is an adorable Bed & Breakfast. It's for sale! Anyone want a business in Lake Geneva?
A cute little hobby car for someone. I don't think it has room for any children. 




Dawn/RoseMorninStar       

3 comments:

  1. The photo of the fountain is fantastic! Looks like a lovely place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fountain and the B n B are really cute. I think doing a second post on Lake Geneva to show us more was ideal.

    Thanks,
    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific pictures, Rose.

    I'll pass on the B&B, but if I had the bread to buy it, I'd have to have one game of D&D in it just because I'd love to play D&D in a B&B in the birthplace of the game.

    Love the fountain.

    Calma

    ReplyDelete