Monday, October 24, 2011

297/365 Ringwraith

The Ringwraith
This weekend, I went to see FOTR with live orchestra, along with the lovely Teremia, who used to lead the M00bies read the b00ks thread, one of my favorite LOTR discussions of all times (look it up in Movies). They had a few exhibits, Sting and Anduril among them. As the Ringwraith stood with his back to the window, resulting in a less than perfect shot, I decided to get a bit fancy with the special effects. This one is called The Ansel.

Frelga

2 comments:

  1. I always thought the Ringwraiths were the neatest part of the Triology.
    Cool that you got to see FOTR with a live orchestra.

    Great shot, Frelga.

    Calam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is the same thing that Imi saw in Portland two weeks ago.

    Very cool that you got to go with Teremia too!!!

    I love that you are posting some photos with us now. :D

    Jules

    ReplyDelete