Wednesday, October 12, 2011

285/365: New home!

If all goes well......this will be my new home.

  
It is the bottom on the left.  This is the patio view which is off the living room, dining room area.  It faces a large inner courtyard area that is all green grass and trees.  Finally I will have something pretty to see when I look through my windows.
I know it is sort of hard to really tell what the units look like.  After I move in, I will take other photos, but folks have asked to see it, so here it is.  The apartments are called Prairie View and I hope to be able to stay here for the duration (or win the lottery).

Vancouver, WA
Jules

4 comments:

  1. Ooo.... Neat place, girlie. First floor just like you want, too. Nice view, too. :D:D

    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow!!!! I think this one would be so cool!!! With a view of beautiful greens on top of being on the first floor!! Good luck getting it hon and then we will have to come check it out for ourselves!! :hug:

    Vana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I didn't know you were about to move, Jules. Ground floor and green views - sounds ideal - I'm so pleased for you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunny, green, ground floor. You are going to be one happy camper there Jules! :D

    ReplyDelete