Sunday, October 16, 2011

289/365 - Signs of Fall

Ah.. the signs of fall are everywhere!

The colors are bright and the sunshines down illuminating the varying colors that dance among the trees and shrubs.

First I chose the little sign I planted in my yard to welcome guests and fall to our home in the country!!















Then I found these shrubs lining the lane at our local shopping center. They have turned a beautiful bright red as the trees are turning orange and yellow with browns.

Its amazing to me how nature knows when to change the color scheme of things and how pretty they are.

All photos were shot today!!

Vana

First photo was taken at our home in Bow, WA.
The second photo was taken in Burlington, WA.

2 comments:

  1. Cute sign.... :D

    Pretty bushes.

    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your welcome sign. :D Very sweet and country. Also the colors of the shrubs is very vibrant!! :D

    Jules

    ReplyDelete