Sunday, October 30, 2011

303/365 - Halloween fun!



Ahh the fun of halloween!!!

One of the homes along the road to and from our house and town has placed a rather risque scarecrow out for all to enjoy!!

I guess it should be a full moon for Halloween this or at least that is what they are showing! ROFLMBO








Here I am showing off my costume for work tomorrow!! I just hope I can keep the pants up all day long. But it is all in fun!!! I am wearing one of our SCA shirts, a pair of SCA pants, my SCA Dagger, belt and pouch along with a pair of big boots with rolled down tops that are perfect for SCA as well. The gun I bought at work and it is a working pirates cap gun. :D I am rather pleased with the outfit all together. I even bought candy to give out at work tomorrow night!!!

Happy Halloween from my house to yours!!

Vana


Photos taken in Bow WA.

4 comments:

  1. Great costume, Vana!
    Simply LOVE the boots. But then I always was a sucker for boots.

    Oh and I see there's a full moon risin' :wink:

    Fun shots.

    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the costume, you are going to be a hit and it looks very authentic to me. :D

    LOL on the full moon!! Very creative.

    Jules - have fun today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naughty jack-o-lantern! :D

    Love the costume ... very pirate-y. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you get so say 'arrrrr' a lot that day, too? :D Cool pirate and very funny scarecrow. :D

    ReplyDelete