Wednesday, October 26, 2011

299/365...Two For the Price of One....

As you can see, I can't make up my mind. So you get two pics from me today.
Hope you like them. 



Dawn!


I was up real early the other day and saw what I haven't seen in months. I love sunrises.




Too Cute for Words!!

And then there are my girls. Pawkah, in the foreground, and Pawsha spreading their cuteness around.  :D 

I don't know what was holding their attention, but I'm glad I had my camera in hand for this shot. 

How can you not smile when seeing this?

Calma's Place...
Port Orchard, WA

2 comments:

  1. Your sunrise is lovely, Calma. And the picture of your two kitteh's ... to me they look like they are up to something.

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos Calma dear!!

    I agree the kids look like they are up to something. :D It made me smile, they are sure pretty kittehs!!!

    Vana

    ReplyDelete